Math Help Apps are very helpful for those who need help solving math problems. Math apps are helpful for identifying mistakes and understanding where you went wrong. Learning from your mistakes is an important part of the learning process.
These apps are available on smartphones, tablets, and computers, making them easily accessible anytime and anywhere. This means you can receive assistance with math problems whenever you need it, without needing physical books or tutors.
Math help apps offer step-by-step solutions and explanations for various problems. These apps help you to understand all the concepts and reasoning behind each solution & improve your understanding of the subject.
Best Math Help Apps
There are many apps to learn math. Math apps allow you to learn at your own pace. You can focus on areas where you need the most help. Some math apps use gamification techniques to make learning more engaging and enjoyable.
1. Socratic (Best Math App for Teachers)
Socratic is designed to help students with homework and support Science, Math, Literature, Social Studies, and more subjects. This is a learning app powered by Google AI.
It helps you to understand your school work at a high school and university level. For math problems, you can take a photo of a handwritten or printed math question, and the app will attempt to provide a solution and explanations.
This app also works for Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth and Environmental Science, US and World History, and Literature.
- Users can use their voice or camera to connect to online resources and understand problems.
- It offers step-by-step explanations, videos, and more to learn subjects at your own pace.
- This app is partnered with teachers and experts to provide visual explanations of each subject.
- It can be useful for understanding the problem-solving process and the underlying concepts.
This app is available for free. It also offers paid plans, starting from $10.0 per user per month.
Learn More About Socratic
2. Prodigy (Best Math App for Kids & Parents)
Prodigy is an educational game loved by millions of students, parents, and teachers worldwide. You will build new math skills with a standards-aligned game that millions of 1st- to 8th-grade students love.
Educators have designed the Prodigy Math Game to make learning fun. You can drive meaningful progress in math and ELA. Teachers can easily align in-game content with lesson plans, standards, and teaching needs.
This app combines learning with play to motivate students to practice, learn, and improve in math. 500k+ teachers across North America used Prodigy Math completely free of charge.
- There is no trial period and no hidden costs for educators.
- All Math questions are fully aligned with the state-level curriculum.
- Its Math Game aims to help kids develop a love of practicing math and mastering new skills.
- It offers interactive activities that require students to solve problems to progress in the game.
- It also offers an adaptive algorithm that tailors math questions to each child’s learning style and grade level.
Its optional subscription is 74.99 USD/year (or local equivalent).
Learn More About the Prodigy game app.
3. Gauthmath (Best Math App for Kids)
You can solve math problems with the help of an AI calculator and live tutors. It offers topics such as Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Statistics, and Logic.
You will get your solution in minutes. Its AI technology can solve problems in seconds, and its tutors are ready to answer your questions in person 24/7.
Gauthmath technology to recognize the images of questions and NLP technology to understand the questions. It can solve math problems and distinguish their difficulty.
Many Gauthmath tutors were students who used this platform. It offers the smartest math calculator to solve various complex math problems easily.
- It offers 1-on-1 math tutoring that explains and solves math problems through live video sessions.
- All answers are accompanied by animated math instruction and detailed explanations.
- This app has thousands of math tutors and dedicated math experts ready to help you 24/7.
- It is a leading math homework helper that covers all levels of math problems.
- Gauthmath has solved over 1 billion math problems.
It is available for free. It also offers a paid plan, and its cost starts from $11.99 per month.
Learn More About Gauthmath App
4. Buzzmath (A Helpful Math Tool For Teachers)
Buzzmath provides interactive math activities and resources for students. It aimed to make learning math engaging and effective through curriculum-aligned content, games, and personalized learning experiences.
It is a helpful tool for teachers. It increases the confidence, autonomy, and determination of your students. Teachers will have full control over the progress of their students.
It is also helpful for parents. You can easily nurture your children’s confidence in math. Your child will take advantage of educational games aligned with math curriculums.
- It offers 14,000 entertaining and interactive math questions so that students can have joy while learning.
- Teachers can send activities targeted to your class, a group of students, or a single student to consolidate.
- It offers easy-to-use detailed reports, and you can target where children are having difficulty and help them to perform better.
- Your children from 6 to 16 years old will have fun with educational math games. It increases the confidence, autonomy, and determination of the child.
It is available for free. You can also join the paid plan.
Learn More About Buzzmath
5. Mathletics ( Best Math App For Ages 4-16)
Mathletics is designed primarily for students of various age groups who want to improve their math skills in an engaging and interactive way.
It is part of 3P Learning, a global educational software provider. It offers math-related activities, lessons, and challenges for students of various age groups.
All learning resources of Mathletics are designed for schools and families, covering mathematics, spelling, literacy, and STEM.
It offers fun and engaging activities that motivate students to continue practicing and developing their mathematics skills. It will boost the speed and accuracy of their mental mathematical calculations.
- You will learn with curriculum-aligned activities, videos, eBooks, and more.
- It is designed by education experts and loved by millions of learners worldwide.
- It can provide valuable mathematics learning for students throughout their school journey.
- It offers 700+ problem-solving and reasoning activities to build deep mathematical understanding.
Its cost is different for different numbers of children. Its cost for 1 child is $19.95 per month, and its annual cost is $99.00.
Learn More About Mathletics.
6. Big Maths (Best App For Math Teachers)
Big Maths helps you to make learning maths fun and engaging. It offers simple and logical learning steps for every skill in the Maths Primary Curriculum. It is designed to help children become confident and fluent mathematicians with strong mental maths skills.
It offers 10,000 unique resources to learn math quickly in a fun way. It aims to save as much time for teachers as possible.
This platform offers CLIC challenges focused on Basic Skills, building from single-digit addition to more complex calculations.
- It offers PowerPoint lessons that are fully editable, and you can customize them if you wish to deliver your perfect maths lessons.
- This tool has created thousands of Repeat question sheets for you to allow children to practice new skills. Each sheet has an accompanying sheet with answers.
- Its library provides access to numerous books, posters, musical jingles, challenge sheets, planning resources, rewards, and more.
- It is the best tool to improve math skills because it gives you the resources, tools, and flexibility to guide each child’s learning.
It is available for free. You can also join the paid plan.
Learn More About Big Maths
7. Sparx Maths (Best App To Solve Maths Homework)
Sparx Maths is designed to help students improve their mathematics skills through personalized practice and assignments. It was primarily aimed at students in the United Kingdom between the ages of 11 and 16 (Key Stages 3 and 4), corresponding to secondary school students.
Marx Dixon founded Sparx Maths in 2010. Now, it provides maths in 23 countries and supports 2,000+ schools, 35,000 teachers, and 1.8 million students.
This is an effective tool for all your students. It supercharges parental support with home practice. It provides a collaborative, supportive, and customer-driven approach for all schools.
- It offers personalization algorithms that support and challenge all students. It can save up to 200 hours of teacher time per year.
- Its teams carefully design a library of over 45,000 mathematical questions and 10,000 videos to guide learners through every topic step-by-step.
- This platform always works closely with schools because it has invested in 10 years of research and development.
- Its automation can save teachers up to 5 hours a week and improve teacher motivation and happiness.
It is available for free. You can also join the paid plan.
Learn More About Sparx Maths
SplashLearn is designed to provide interactive and engaging math and reading lessons for children. This platform offers thousands of games, playsheets, books, and videos to improve children’s learning interests. Its content covers math and reading skills for pre-kindergarten to 5th-grade students.
It is the best source for children ages 2 to 11. It also offers guided storybooks for early learners. Users can find hundreds of exciting bedtime stories for all age groups. It offers 4,000+ math and reading lessons and a Dedicated Parent Connect App.
- Teachers can easily track and analyze class performance to inform and tailor their instruction.
- It is free for teachers, now and forever. It also gives the best remote and in-class experience.
- It offers Google Classroom and Clever Library support for teachers to get started in minutes.
- It enables complimentary remote access for students to take assignments and math fact practice home.
It is available for free. Its pro plans are
• Monthly Plans – Math: $8 | Reading: $8 | Math and Reading: $12
• Yearly Plans – Math: $60 | Reading: $60 | Math and Reading: $90
Learn More About SplashLearn
9. PhotoMath (Best Math help App)
This app offers step-by-step explanations to help you master math from arithmetic to calculus. Users can use the Photomath app to scan a tricky problem. You will get instant solution steps for your exact problem.
Photomath covers a wide range of math topics, such as Elementary math, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Trigonometry, Statistics, Word problems, and more!
It is designed for those looking for a way to help their kids with math homework because it explains math concepts in an easy and approachable way.
- Its basic solution steps and explanations are totally free.
- You will learn the content approved by some of the world’s best math teachers.
- Its detailed AI animations and verbal explanations help you visualize and understand math.
- It is the best app for checking homework, studying for tests, and making new math discoveries.
Its monthly cost is $9.99, and its annual cost is $49.99.
Learn More About Photomath App
All are good math help apps. These apps are available on smartphones, tablets, and computers, making them easily accessible anytime and anywhere. Overall, PhotoMath, Gauthmath, and Socratic are the best apps for solving math problems.
What is the best app for math help?
PhotoMath is the best app for math help. Overall, Mathletics, Gauthmath, and Socratic are also the best apps for solving math problems.
What is the app that helps with math for free?
PhotoMath is a free app for math help. Mathletics, Gauthmath, and Socratic are also the best free apps for solving math problems.