Learning apps are very helpful for students looking to improve their skills in Chemistry. The apps can enhance the learning experience by providing convenience, interactivity, and engaging content.
Apps also provide practice questions and exercises to review the knowledge. There are many Chemistry Learning Apps accessible on smartphones, tablets, and computers to study from anywhere at any time.
If you are looking for Online Skill Learning Apps For Students With Certificates, then visit online learning apps.
Top 10 Chemistry Learning Apps
There are many apps to learn Chemistry. Each app offers different topics and categories of chemistry. Now check the list of Top 10 Chemistry Learning Apps.
- Periodic Table: It is a free Android and iOS app that provides extensive data on chemical elements.
- The Elements: It educates users on the elements of the periodic table and their combination to form the world around us.
- Brainly: It is a popular homework help app that offers verified answers, tutor chat support and textbook solutions.
- CHEMIST: It allows users to experiment with various lab equipment, procedures, and chemicals
- Chemistry: Users can discover chemical reactions and solve equations for organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Chemistry Formula Practice: It enhances fundamental skills in naming compounds and writing formulas.
- Chemical Formulas Quiz: You will learn the chemical formulas of essential substances and ions taught in secondary education.
- Organic Chemistry Flashcards: Users can test their knowledge with this organic chemistry flashcard quiz study aid.
- KingDraw: It is a chemical drawing editor that enables users to sketch molecules, reactions, and organic chemistry objects.
- Organic Reactions: It is suitable for those who work in organic chemistry.
1. Periodic Table: Chemistry
Periodic Table application is a free Android and iOS app that provides extensive data on chemical elements. It is one of the most effective tools for anyone interested in chemistry.
This app uses technologies that are familiar to modern students. It offers a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) and a Table of Solubility.
Users can search for elements in 10 categories, including alkaline earth metals, other nonmetals, alkali metals, halogens, transition metals, noble gases, semiconductors, lanthanides, metalloids, and actinides.
This app offers a user-friendly interface, instant information on elements, reliable site links, and solutions.
- It is easy to use.
- It is available for Android and iOS.
- In-depth information about different elements of chemistry
- It covers 20 important topics of chemistry from primary to university level.
Join Now Periodic Table
2. The Elements by Theodore Gray
This app educates users on the elements of the periodic table and their combination to form the world around us. It offers a live object that you can examine from all sides and pinch zoom to see in unprecedented detail.
Users can pinch-zoom or tap objects to view them in 3D. You can spin the objects in 3D with the touch of a finger.
It offers beautifully composed pages for every Element in the periodic table. This app is fully translated into various languages, Including English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and more.
- It is available for Android and iOS devices.
- This app provides an explanation of the structure of the periodic table.
Join Now The Elements by Theodore Gray
3. Brainly AI Homework Helper
Brainly is a popular homework help app that offers verified answers, tutor chats support, and textbook solutions. It provides quick, easy, and fun solutions for Chemistry problems.
It is the best AI Homework Helper for various subjects, including Math, History, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and more. It offers quick answers to homework questions.
It offers step-by-step explanations and helps students with tests, exams, and essays. It has a community of students, teachers, and experts to ensure the quality of answers and explanations.
- It improves your grades with AI Tutor and Live Expert support.
- Users will get Expert-Verified homework answers from Community Q&A.
- You can find in-depth answers powered by AI.
Join Now Brainly
4. CHEMIST by THIX
This app allows users to experiment with various lab equipment, procedures, and chemicals without the need to buy chemicals or clean them up afterwards.
It offers 17 essential lab apparatuses, 180 built-in inorganic chemical reagents, and 60+ organic chemicals. It covers the materials from kids’ science class up to college chemistry.
Users can experience chemistry up close without messing or breaking fingers. It also provides real-time chemical data calculation and six handy tools for experiment settings.
- There is no need to buy chemicals or clean up.
- Perfect for testing, exploring, learning, or just playing around.
- It calculates all chemical data in the vessel in real time.
Join Now CHEMIST by THIX
Chemistry is an app designed to help users understand chemical reactions and the Periodic Table. It allows users to discover chemical reactions and solve equations for organic and inorganic chemistry.
It provides access to detailed information about chemical elements. The app also offers a molar mass calculator, solubility table, and acid strength chart.
Users can customize colouring and use the app to enhance their memory. It provides a complete guide to understanding the periodic table, chemical equations, and atom and molecule structure. It is an essential tool for both students and professionals.
- It is designed to solve chemical equations.
- All tables and charts are available in the free.
- It offers a guide on the periodic table and teaches different chemistry topics.
Join Now Chemistry App
6. Chemistry Formula Practice Free
Chemistry Formulas Practice enhances fundamental skills in naming compounds and writing formulas.
It covers practice related to ionic, molecular, acids, bases, polyatomic ions, hydrocarbons, and organic functional groups at their own pace.
- It is available for free.
- It covers the fundamental skills of naming compounds and writing formulas.
Join Now Chemistry Formula Practice
7. Chemical Formulas Quiz
You will learn the chemical formulas of essential substances and ions taught in secondary education. It will teach you content through free quizzes.
In this app, You can easily remember the number of questions on the chemical names of the elements. It is a great app for high school students looking to improve their chemistry Chemical Formulas skills with quizzes.
This app offers 4 answer options for questions, immediate correctness results, and various categories of different elements.
- Quickly learn the chemical formulas with free multiple-choice quizzes.
- It offers questions just like the MCQs of the exams.
- It is available for Android and iOS users.
Join Now Chemical Formulas Quiz
8. Awesome Organic Chemistry Flashcards
This app offers organic chemistry flashcard quizzes related to different topics, including organic chemistry nomenclature, alkene, alcohol, hydrogenation reactions, addition, functional groups, substitution, elimination, and coupling reactions.
Users can filter subjects and save their selections across restarts. It has a smart questions feature to reduce the chance of seeing previously answered questions.
Its questions are asked in a random order, and the premium version removes ads and offers access to over 70 reactions.
- Users can test their knowledge with this organic chemistry flashcard quiz study aid.
- Its multiple-choice quiz app will help you memorize topics quickly.
- Its chemistry question is displayed with four multiple-choice answers.
Join Now Awesome Organic Chemistry Flashcards
KingDraw App is a chemical drawing editor that enables users to sketch molecules, reactions, and organic chemistry objects.
It offers top-speed drawing, real-time 3D modelling, structural formula searching, chemical property analysis, and intelligent gesture drawing.
It supports multi-terminal synchronization, file sharing, and multi-format compatibility.
- It is available for Android and iOS devices.
- It offers format compatibility, excellent synchronization options, and redesign options.
- It is a chemical drawing editor that helps students sketch reactions and molecules from chemistry books.
Join Now KingDraw
10. Organic Reactions
This app provides quick access to main functional group reactions and their mechanisms in organic chemistry. It links reactants to products, synthesis, and protection reactions.
It enables regular updating and support work. If you have any problem, then contact its team members by email. Some of the functions and a list of reactions sorted by name require an additional purchase.
- It is suitable for those who work in organic chemistry.
- Get quick access to the main functional group reactions and their mechanisms.
Join Now Organic Reactions
What are the popular chemistry learning apps?
There are many top chemistry learning apps for improving knowledge, including Periodic Table 2023, Chemistry Pro, Equate Formula Solver, Chemistry By Denis Chaschin, and Science Practical Simulator.
These apps offer various features such as periodic tables, notes, dictionaries, equation solvers, interactive quizzes, animations, and engaging visuals.
They also provide virtual simulations for students to practice techniques and conduct experiments in a safe environment. These apps are helpful for both students and teachers.
To learn chemistry, I have shared the 10 educational chemistry apps that deserve the topmost positions in this matter. These chemistry apps provide high school students with activities, video lessons, simulated experimentations, and periodic tables.
What are the best free Chemistry Apps?
Popular free Chemistry Apps are Organic Chemistry Flashcards, BEAKER – Mix Chemicals, and Brainly – Homework Help App.
What are some of the best Chemistry Apps for iPad?
The top Chemistry Apps for iPad are Organic Chemistry Flashcards, Brainly – Homework Help App, and Chemistry & Periodic Table.