Mimo Bootcamp is an online web development training program that offers part-time front-end and full-stack bootcamps for students in Europe and North America. It aims to teach students the skills needed to become professional web developers without quitting their jobs or taking a break from their studies.
The full-stack bootcamp covers front-end web and back-end development skills, including Node.js, Express, and SQL. Mimo Bootcamp is part-time, self-paced, and offers personalized instruction and career services.
It is an excellent option for students seeking a part-time, self-paced web development bootcamp with personalized instruction and career services.
Mimo Bootcamp Review
Mimo Bootcamp is designed for students with no experience in web development, but individuals with prior knowledge are also welcome to apply. According to reviews on Course Report, Mimo Bootcamp is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5 alumni, students, and applicants. This program costs around $4,699, but some courses like Front End Development cost $3,699. Mimo Bootcamp offers unlimited career support until students get hired.
- The part-time and self-paced format is convenient for students who are working or studying full-time.
- The personalized instruction is helpful and supportive.
- The career services are valuable and help students get jobs after the BootCamp.
- Its Bootcamp Cost is Affordable.
- The curriculum is not as comprehensive as some other boot camps.
- Its instructors are not always experienced or knowledgeable.
- The career services are not very effective.
- It does not provide a job guarantee.
On SwitchUp.org, Mimo Bootcamp has a 5.0 rating out of five stars based on 7 reviews. Overall, Mimo Bootcamp is a valuable resource for improving their skills and career prospects.
Mimo Front-end Development Bootcamp
It includes coding challenges, portfolio projects, practice, and proficiency projects. This program is flexible, taking around 20 hours a week and focusing on what matters.
The program has a fair, simple, and transparent process and no prerequisites for the application form. An admissions expert will discuss your goals and help you prepare for the program.
Mimo Bootcamp is more than just a training program. It provides unlimited career support until you get hired. The program has a 5/5 average rating in SwitchUp & Course Report.
- Cost: $3,699
- Duration: 7 months
How To Apply for the Bootcamp?
- No prerequisites.
- Fill in the application form, and tell a bit about you and your goals.
- Schedule a phone or Zoom call with an admissions expert at Mimo.
- Your final step is to pick a payment plan and a start date that suits your needs.
Mimo Fullstack Development Bootcamp
This program offers an interactive platform, code reviews, and a variety of learning activities. It is designed to fit into a student’s life, with flexible hours of 20 hours per week. This program offers features, including GitHub Portfolio, career services, 1:1’s and code reviews, and group projects.
It also offers career services, flexible schedules, live sessions, and office hours available in your time zone. The average starting salary for a full-stack developer in the US is $68,730.
- Cost: $4,699
- Duration: 9 months
It is a comprehensive training program that provides unlimited career support until you are hired.
Is the Mimo bootcamp good?
Yes, Mimo Bootcamp is a good bootcamp. It has a strong track record of helping students achieve their career goals. Its experienced instructors provide support and guidance throughout the program. Students work on real-world projects, enhancing their skills and portfolio building.
Features of Mimo Bootcamp
Mimo Bootcamp is a part-time, self-paced program designed for web development students. It offers personalized instruction, career services, and real-world projects to help students apply their skills and build a portfolio.
Students work on projects with experienced instructors who are passionate about teaching. It also provides a strong community of students and alumni who are always willing to help and support each other. Overall, Mimo Bootcamp is a well-rounded program that prepares students for their web development careers.
- Personal Instructor: An experienced software developer will prepare study plans and provide support throughout the BootCamp.
- Flexible Hours: It is designed to fit into your life, takes seven months and requires an investment of approximately 20 hours per week.
- GitHub Portfolio: Mastering GitHub and creating a personal portfolio will enable you to showcase your projects to potential employers.
- Career Services: A career coach will assist in selecting suitable companies, refining your resume and portfolio, and preparing for interviews.
- 1:1’s and Code Reviews: You will receive comprehensive feedback on your projects to ensure your code aligns with industry best practices and standards.
- Group Projects: You may occasionally collaborate with other students on group projects.
Is the Mimo BootCamp Worth It?
Yes, Mimo Bootcamp has good worth because it offers a flexible, self-paced web development bootcamp that allows students to learn at their own pace. It offers personalized instruction, real-world projects, and expert instructors passionate about teaching.
It also has a strong community of students and alumni who are always willing to help each other. It also has drawbacks, including it is expensive and does not cover all topics with in-depth details. Career services at Mimo Bootcamp are not as comprehensive as they would like.
Mimo Bootcamp is a good option for students seeking a part-time, self-paced web development bootcamp with personalized instruction and career services. It is important to note that the bootcamp is challenging and expensive, but it has a strong track record of helping students achieve their career goals.
Here are some of the key features of Mimo Bootcamp:
- Personalized instruction
- Career services
- Real-world projects
- Expert instructors
- Collaborative learning
- Community support
Overall, Mimo Bootcamp is a well-rounded program that offers students everything they need to succeed in their web development careers. However, it is important to be aware of the challenges and limitations of the program before you enroll.