App Academy Review
App Academy offers Software Engineering Bootcamp for those who have no coding experience and want to become high-earning software engineers. This platform offers Campus-based and Online-based Bootcamp programs related to Software Engineering. It offers Live Online Info Sessions and Schedule calls for those who have any issues or problems. App Academy Open provides free access to the 24-week Online Software Engineering Program curriculum. Its cost starts from $500 – $22,000. Its 1000+ graduates rated 4.65 out of 5.
In this App Academy Review, we will discuss the pros and cons, Teams, price, lessons, discounts, certification, Bootcamp, Software Engineering Bootcamp, certification training, cost, support, and other Competitors of this platform.
You may be asking Yourself, How hard is it to get into App Academy? How much do you have to pay for App Academy? Is App Academy online free? Who owns App Academy? Is App Academy Open Worth It?
If you are interested in this platform and want to learn about all its features and drawbacks, then this article is perfect for you because it covers a complete, in-depth review of App Academy.
What is App Academy?
App Academy was founded in 2012 by Kush Patel. It has graduated more than 5,000 alumni and 51-200 employees. According to Simillerweb, It has 750k+ monthly visitors on its site.
It offers 2 Full-time Campus-based Programs, one in New York and the other in San Francisco. It also offers 2 Online-based Programs (Full-time and Part-time).
It also offers corporate training, where you will learn Programming Languages, Database Languages, Frameworks, and libraries with good Practices. This training provides guaranteed outcomes.
App Academy Review
App Academy is a job-guaranteed coding bootcamp that offers various programs in software engineering. Its 24-week online full-time program costs around $22,000 and the self-paced Open Course is offered for free. It is an accredited school that offers training for complete coding beginners to be job-ready.
- Ease of Use: App Academy offers online programs that fit every learning style. Its curriculum is heavily project-based to ensure that students can replicate what they learn.
- Affordability: App Academy Open is a free program that provides 1,500 hours of curriculum with no strings attached. Its 24-week online full-time program costs around $22,000.
- Course Quality: App Academy is an accredited school that specializes in training complete coding beginners to be job-ready. Graduates from App Academy programs now work for popular tech companies.
- Instructor Support: App Academy offers instructor support to help students with their coursework.
- Community: App Academy has a strong community, and students work in a dynamic team environment to build complex web applications that will form the foundation of their portfolio.
- Career Counseling/Job Placement: It is known for offering career services to help students find a job after completing the program.
- Refund Policy: App Academy publicly offers a deferred payment plan program if a student does not find relevant employment within 12 months of graduation.
App Academy Review Verdict
App Academy is a 16-week coding bootcamp that teaches students programming languages, web development, databases, and software design. This program covers various topics and allows students to work on real-world projects with clients.
With a strong reputation and high job placement rate, graduates have been hired by top tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Sometimes, it is not good because it is expensive and requires long hours.
App Academy Open Review
It offers free access to App Academy’s 24-week Online Software Engineering Program curriculum (500+ hours of material). App Academy Open offers a complete guide and content related to programming fundamentals, computer science, web development fundamentals, back-end engineering, Front-End Engineering, and Python.
Who is App Academy For?
App Academy is the perfect source of learning for those who want to become a software engineer because it offers on-campus and online Bootcamp related to software engineering. It is the best coding bootcamp with no tuition due until you have a job. It also offers a short BootCamp for basic knowledge of coding.
- Bootcamp Prep Online: It is an online version that offers the same curriculum as our in-person prep course and allows you to complete it at your own pace.
- App Academy Open: In this Bootcamp, You will get access to its entire full-stack online curriculum for free and an entirely self-directed & self-paced experience.
App Academy Support team
In support, you will get access to 1:1 mentors and coaches and be paired with classmates to problem-solve as a team.
- Module Instructor: All modules are taught by an expert engineer in those topics. They lead lectures and Q&A.
- Teaching Assistant: Top graduates give you daily support. It includes Q&A via Slack, utilizing Progress Tracker, and office hours.
- Career Advisor: It is an experienced advisor who will meet with you throughout the program and job search.
App Academy Corporate Training
App Academy is also suitable for business. This program fee once your employees can demonstrate the skills you hired us to teach.
Its team has delivered 50+ programs and learned how to create consistently successful outcomes for our clients. It also offers hands-on projects and pair programming to improve employee skills.
App Academy for Employers
Its partnerships team provides services to find the best junior talent who recently completed the app academy program and mid-senior level talent from our expansive alumni community.
This platform understands your requirements and recommends graduates that best fit your needs. Its curriculum helps students to master the coding skills companies are looking for.
App Academy Price
App Academy Upfornt plan costs range from $14,000 to $17,000. It also offers Climb Credit financing features. Climb Credit is a preferred loan partner that can help you finance your upfront tuition in monthly payments.
The campus-based, full-time coding bootcamp tuition plan costs $17,000.
Online, Full-Time Coding Bootcamp Tuition Plan cost is $20000 (Currently, $14,000 due to the 10th Anniversary celebration).
Online, Part-Time Coding Bootcamp Tuition Plans cost $20000 (Currently, $14,000 due to the 10th Anniversary celebration).
Bootcamp Prep plan-based cost is $2999 (Currently, $500 due to the 10th Anniversary celebration). It also has three plans: Standard: $995, Plus: $1,795, and Premium: $3,795.
Features of App Academy
This platform has a lot of features like Online Bootcamp, campus-based programs, part-time and full-time programs, Corporate Training, and many others.
- Bootcamps: This platform offers 3 Bootcamp related to Software engineering. It offers Programming Languages, Database Languages, Frameworks, and libraries with good Practices. If anyone wants to learn to code online for free, then App Academy Open offers content and resources for those who want to become Full-stack Web developers.
- Official certifications: App Academy offers Certification after the completion of all content. Its certificate is valuable for job gains and resumes. It does not offer an accredited certificate because it is not partnered with any institutes. However, App Academy is approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and licensed by the New York State Education Department.
- Content quality: The content quality of this platform is high because many graduates of this platform get jobs in big companies like Google and Facebook. It has graduated more than 5,000 alumni and 51-200 employees.
- Financial Aid Options: App Academy also offers Climb Credit financing features. Climb Credit is a preferred loan partner that can help you finance your upfront tuition in monthly payments.
App Academy Certificate
This platform offers certificates after completion of Bootcamp. Its certificate is very suitable for portfolio, resume, and job gains. You can easily get a job as a software developer after completing all content.
Its certificate includes the Bootcamp name, Course Duration, learner’s name, CEO Signature, App Academy logo, School Director Signature, and completion date.
It does not offer an accredited certificate, but App Academy is approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and Licensed by the New York State Education Department.
App Academy Bootcamp Review
App Academy offers 3 Bootcamp related to software engineering full-time and Part-time. You can easily upgrade your software engineering skills with the help of these Bootcamp. It offers Live Online Info Sessions and Schedule calls for those who have any issues or problems. Its cost starts from $500 – $22,000.
App Academy: Full-Time In-Person Coding Bootcamps
App Academy: 24-Week Online Software Engineering Program
This bootcamp teaches concepts like Programming Fundamentals, Computer Science, Web Development Fundamentals, Back-End Engineering, Front-End Engineering, Python, and Career Quest. Pay no tuition until you earn over $50,000 with App Academy ISA or Deferred Plans. Twenty-four weeks complete the duration of this Bootcamp.
App Academy: Part-Time Online Software Engineering Program
The Content of this bootcamp is the same as a full-time BootCamp, but the 48-week complete duration of this BootCamp. Its classes are available in the evenings (6-9 pm EST or 7-10 pm PST). Pay tuition only after you're hired and earn $50,000+. Then, 15% of your salary for 3 years (with a max of $36,000).
App Academy Reviews
On Course Report, App Academy has a 4.66 rating based on 1147 Reviews. On Switchup, App Academy has a 4.7 rating based on 1199 Reviews. On Career Karma, App Academy has a 4.7 rating based on 246 Reviews.
On Reddit, Many users share complaints about App Academy job placement rates and curriculum quality, stating that they are useless and not worth the additional cost.
Is App Academy Worth It?
Yes, App Academy has a good Worth of money because it has a high-quality curriculum, excellent hands-on practice, a strong alumni network, and high job placement rates.
This platform offers career services and job placement support to help graduates find employment in the tech industry. If you want to learn to code online for free, then App Academy Open offers content and resources for those who want to become a Full-stack Web Developer.
App Academy Alternative
There are many alternatives available to this platform. Coding Dojo, Udacity, and Pulsaright are the best alternatives to this platform.
App Academy vs. Coding Dojo
Coding Dojo offers Bootcamps related to Software Development, Data Science, and Cybersecurity. It is part of Colorado Technical University, which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, while App Academy offers Software Engineering Bootcamp for those who have no coding experience and want to become high-earning software engineers. If you want to get an in-depth review of Coding Dojo, visit.
App Academy vs. Udacity
Udacity offers self-paced courses and micro-credential programs (Nanodegree). It offers 180+ free courses to learn basic coding skills. In Nanodegree, You will also get 4 to 10 courses related to the topic with in-depth knowledge. App Academy offers Software Engineering Bootcamp for those who have no coding experience and want to become high-earning software engineers. App Academy only focuses on software engineering skills, while Udacity covers all tech skills. Learn More Udacity Review.
App Academy vs. Pluralsight
Pluralsight offers various libraries of video courses for software developers, IT administrators, and creative professionals. It also offers Skill Assessments, Labs, Hands-on learning, and Certification prep for beginners, intermediate, and advanced learners, while App Academy is the perfect source of learning for those who want to become a software engineer because it offers on-campus and online Bootcamp-related to software engineering. Learn More Pluralsight Review.
Is App Academy Legit?
Yes, App Academy is considered a legitimate and well-respected coding bootcamp. It is accredited by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and offers rigorous programs with a focus on software engineering.
It has a strong track record of placing students in software engineering roles at various companies, and its alumni have found employment at Fortune 500 companies
Conclusion: App Academy Review
App Academy is a high-quality coding bootcamp that offers web development courses both online and on its campuses in San Francisco and NYC. The program offers 1,500 hours of curriculum without strings attached, making it one of the best free coding boot camps. According To Course Report, It has a 4.7 rating based on 1,144 reviews.
Its part-time online software engineering immersion program covers the same content as its 24-week, full-time counterpart. The program is considered one of the best free coding boot camps, providing 1,500 hours of curriculum with no strings attached. Its 1000+ graduates rated 4.65 out of 5.
App Academy does not provide a job guarantee. It is a great option for those who prefer to prepare at their own pace and have access to one-on-one tutoring sessions and mock interviews. The program is considered one of the best free coding boot camps, as it does not require a high level of completion.
In conclusion, App Academy is a great choice for those looking to change their career in coding. It offers a high-quality education and flexible schedules and provides a great opportunity for those who want to learn at their own pace.
You will love App Academy for its:
- Content Quality
- Live classes
- Career Services
- Government Funding
- Financing Options
- Top instructors and experts
How much do you have to pay for App Academy?
App Academy Each Bootcamp has its own price. App Academy Upfornt plan costs range from $14,000 to $17,000. It also offers Climb Credit financing features. Climb Credit is a preferred loan partner that can help you finance your upfront tuition in monthly payments.
Who owns App Academy?
App Academy was founded in 2012 by Kush Patel. It has graduated more than 5,000 alumni and 51-200 employees.
Is App Academy online free?
Yes, the Free option is available, but it has some terms and conditions. Pay no tuition until you’re earning over $50,000 with App Academy ISA or Deferred Plans.
Is App Academy Accredited?
App Academy is not Accredited because it is not partnered with any institute. However, App Academy is approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and Licensed by the New York State Education Department.