Skillcrush is the best platform for those who want to join the coding Bootcamp with a Job guarantee. It is the perfect coding learning platform for those who want to build their career in the tech industry. This platform offers courses and Bootcamp related to Front End Development, Python, UX Design, and Visual Design. It also offers Job guarantee features in the Break into Tech Program. You will learn the tech skills you need to get hired in this program. Its upfront cost is $2,499 or $229/month for 12 months.
In this Skillcrush Review, we will discuss the pros and cons, Teams, lessons, discounts, Coding tutorials, certificates, break into tech programs, skill courses, ui/ux design track, front-end development track, costs, support, and other alternatives & Competitors of this platform.
You may be asking yourself, Is Skillcrush worth it? How much does Skillcrush cost? What types of programs are offered at Skillcrush? What courses are offered at Skillcrush? Is Skillcrush accredited? Is Skillcrush free? Is Skillcrush legitimate? Is Skillcrush good?
If you are interested in this platform and want to learn about all its features and drawbacks, then this article is perfect for you because it covers a complete, in-depth Skillcrush Review.
What is Skillcrush?
Skillcrush was Founded in 2012 by Adda Birnir. It is the best Online Coding School for those who want to build their career in the coding or tech industry. This platform provides an easy-to-use interactive development environment and many practice exercises to examine your knowledge.
According to Simillerweb, The Monthly traffic of this Skillcrush is 380k+ on its site. It has mostly visitors from the United States, India, and the United Kingdom.
This platform offers courses and Bootcamp related to front-end development, Python, UX design, front-end + react JS, and visual design. It also offers a Break Into Tech Program + Job Guarantee for those who are fully interested in coding or want to get a high-paying job.
If you complete the Break Into Tech Program and do not get a job after 6 months, you will get a full refund of your money.
It also offers a free coding camp for those who want to review basic coding knowledge. This platform also offers excellent support from experts and mentors.
Overall, If you want to add Python, Front End Development, UX Design, or Visual Design to your resume, Skillcrush is the best platform because its courses cover many projects and exercises to build a career in the tech industry.
Skillcrush is an online coding and design school that offers self-paced, project-based, and mentor-led courses. It also offers tuition assistance for various groups, including the unemployed, full-time students, and current or former military service members. It has trained over 20,000 students and has an over 90% success rate of placing students in qualified jobs.
- Ease of Use: Skillcrush is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and accessibility for individuals without previous experience or qualifications.
- Affordability: The cost of Skillcrush programs is around $2,999, with some courses priced lower. It also provides payment flexibility through lower monthly payment installments.
- Course Quality: It offers well-structured and easy-to-understand lessons, while others have expressed disappointment.
- Price or Free Trial: Skillcrush offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. It also offers discounts for students who are unemployed and provides free trials for specific software and tools.
- Teaching Methods: Its courses are designed to be project-based and mentor-led, with weekly office hours, email assistance, and the opportunity to receive feedback on completed work.
- Community: Skillcrush provides a supportive community for students with opportunities for peer networking and communication with career coaches and fellow job seekers via Slack and email.
- Career Counseling/Job Placement: This school offers 180 days of hands-on job search support, including 1-on-1 and group coaching, and the opportunity to interview with Skillcrush employer partners. It also provides a job guarantee and will fully refund the entire program fee if students haven't received a job.
- Refund Policy: Skillcrush offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. Students can request a full refund if they decide within 14 days of enrollment that Skillcrush or a tech career is not for them.
Skillcrush Review Verdict
Skillcrush Break into Tech Review
This Break Into Tech program is divided into 2 parts: Front End Development Track and UI/UX Design Track. It provides real-world practice and 1-on-1 support from instructors and Career Coaches. Each track is designed to get you job-ready for a beginning-level job as a front-end developer or UI/UX designer.
In the UI/UX Design Track, You will learn UX Theory, User Research, Design Thinking, Data analysis, Presenting Data, Ideating Solutions, Information Architecture, Navigations, Universal Design, Wireframing, Digital Prototyping, Usability Testing, A/B Split Testing, Data Analysis, and UX Strategy.
This program also offers bonus classes related to WordPress development and back-end development. After that, You will build a Killer Portfolio to Show Off All of Your New Technical Skills. Finally, you will get live classes to find a job.
In short, You will get access to this Program:
- Built-in progress tracking in all classes.
- Dozens of on-demand video lessons.
- Automatic instructor feedback
- It provides Super helpful cheat sheets.
- Downloadable code & design samples.
- Easy-to-use interactive development environment.
Skillcrush Career Services
- Resume Building: It will teach you how to enhance the materials you will provide potential employers, including your resume, LinkedIn profile, and portfolio.
- Weekly Group Coaching Sessions: It provides 30-minute sessions to ask any questions and get support from your coach and fellow job searchers.
- 1-On-1 Coaching: After applying for the job interview, You will meet with your coach for a mock interview practice session.
Skillcrush Job Guarantee
Skillcrush offers a Job guarantee for its Break into Tech Program. Over 90% of students get a job within 6 months. If you don't get a job within 6 months, you will get a full refund ($2499) of your money.
Skillcrush's one-time payment cost is $2499. If you are interested in the monthly plan, the cost is $229 monthly for 12 months.
- Front-end development and Python web apps data course cost $549.
- Front-end development with React JS course cost is $699.
- The user experience design and visual design course cost $549.
It also offers a low monthly payment with Affirm.
Skillcrush Free Coding Camp
Skillcrush Skill Courses
This platform offers courses related to front-end development, Python, UX design, and visual design. These courses are very suitable for those who want t build their career in front-end development or UX design. Its course cost ranges from $549 to $699. If you are unsatisfied within the first 14 days, you can easily apply for a full refund.
This course is divided into 5 sections.
- In the 1st, You will learn HTML, CSS, and modern web development tools baked into all major web browsers.
- In 2nd, Learn how to use Git via the computer’s command line and use the service Github.
- In the 3rd, Learn how to set up your code according to industry standards and use media queries to set breakpoints for different screen sizes.
Python For Web Apps & Data
This course is divided into 3 sections.
- In the 1st, You will learn how to design object-oriented programs with classes, build functions to organize code, create loops to go through data collections repeatedly, and automate save, edit, and retrieve data from files.
- In the 2nd, You will learn how to implement front-end and back-end technologies.
- In the 3rd, Learn how to analyze data using the NumPy and Pandas libraries and create data visualizations using Matplotlib. In this course, you will also complete 6 projects.
This course is divided into 3 sections.
- In the 1st, You will learn the user experience and user interface design fundamentals, color theory, and typography.
- In the 2nd, Learn how to build a cohesive brand from the ground up by creating a custom logo, icons, and style.
- In the 3rd, Learn how to build on a company’s brand by designing a user-friendly professional sales page. In this course, You will also complete 8 projects.
Skillcrush offers certificates after completion of the course and Bootcamp. When learners complete all live classes, Projects, and tutorials, they can easily download the certificate.
Its certificate includes the program name, learner’s name, CEO Signature, Skillcrush logo, Course outline, Skillcrush stamp, Bootcamp Duration, and completion date.
It does not offer an accredited certificate because it is not partnered with any university or institute. Its certificate is valuable for portfolio and job gains.
Is Skillcrush Worth It?
Yes, Skillcrush has a good worth of money and time because it offers well-structured and easy-to-understand lessons, as well as job search support and career training. It is best for beginners looking for flexible online courses to gain basic tech skills and start a career in the field.
If you want to add Python, Front End Development, UX Design, or Visual Design to your resume, Skillcrush is the best platform because its courses cover many projects and exercises to build a career in the tech industry. It is also an affordable program as compared to others.
Features of Skillcrush
Skillcrush has many features like Learning Tracks, Job guarantees, Supportive Community, Free Courses, and many others.
- Learning Tracks: Skillcrush is an online platform that offers tech education and training programs primarily focused on front-end development, Python, UX design, and visual design.
- Job Guarantee: This platform offers a Job guarantee. If you don't get a Job within 6 months, You will get a full refund for the Break Into Tech Program ($2499).
- Supportive Community: Skillcrush maintains an online community where students can connect with instructors and peers. It also offers career-focused resources to assist students in their job search and career development.
There are many alternatives to this platform. Codesmith, Springboard, and Hyperiondev are the best alternative to Skillcrush.
Skillcrush vs. Hyperiondev
Hyperiondev is the best platform for those who want to improve their coding skills because it offers an immersive program, online Bootcamp, and University Bootcamp related to Web Development, Software Engineering, and Data Science, while Skillcrush is the best platform for those who want to join the coding Bootcamp with a Job guarantee. Learn More Hyperiondev Review.
Skillcrush vs. Springboard
Springboard is the best platform for those who want to boost their career in the tech industry. It offers Bootcamp Design, Data Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, and Tech sales, while Skillcrush offers courses and Bootcamp related to Front End Development, Python, UX Design, and Visual Design. Both platforms offer a job guarantee to all their pro members. Learn More Springboard Review.
Skillcrush vs. Codesmith
Codesmith is the best platform for those who want to boost their career in the tech industry because this platform offers immersive programs related to Software Engineering, Data Science, and Machine Learning, while Skillcrush offers courses and Bootcamp related to Front End Development, Python, and UX Design, Front End + React JS, and Visual Design. Both platforms have a supportive community where learners can support and motivate each other. Learn More Codesmith Review.
On Course Report, Skillcrush has a 4.81 rating out of 5 based on 432 Reviews. On Switchup, Skillcrush has a 4.74 rating out of 5 based on 145 Reviews.
On Reddit, Users say that Skillcrush is a worthwhile investment to fill in any gaps in their learning and give them the confidence to enter the job market. Some users also said that Skillcrush is a helpful for its clear and engaging presentation of information as well as the support and guidance provided by the counselors and community.
Is Skillcrush Legit?
Yes, Skillcrush is a legitimate online coding and design school that offers courses in front-end development, design, and UX/UI design. This school was founded in 2012 and has trained over 20,000 students with a job placement rate of over 90%. It has a rating of 4.81 out of 5 on Course Report and 4.4 out of 5 on Career Karma.
Skillcrush was Founded in 2012 by Adda Birnir. According to Simillerweb, The Monthly traffic of this Skillcrush is 380k+ on its site. It has mostly visitors from the United States, India, and the United Kingdom.
So yes, Skillcrush is legit and safe to use. You won’t be scammed.
Conclusion: Skillcrush Review
Skillcrush is an online coding and design school founded in 2012 by a woman-owned independent. It offers both free and paid programs, including a Ruby on Rails bootcamp course. While the courses are a bit pricey, the content is well worth the money.
In conclusion, Skillcrush is an excellent online bootcamp that helps people learn the necessary skills to find a job as a web developer, UX designer, and more. While the courses are expensive, the content is well worth the cost. Skillcrush's Break Into Tech course is on a one-time fee or installation basis, so students don't have to worry about paying.
You will love Skillcrush for its:
- Content Quality
- Live classes
- Career Services
- Job Guarantee
- Financing Options
- Top instructors and experts
How much does Skillcrush cost?
Skillcrush Break into Tech program costs $2499. Front-end development, Python web app data, user experience design, and visual design courses cost $549. Front-end development with React JS course cost is $699.
What types of programs are offered at Skillcrush?
This platform offers courses and Bootcamp related to front-end development, Python, UX design, front-end + react JS, and visual design. It also offers a Break Into Tech Program + Job Guarantee.
Is Skillcrush accredited?
No, Skillcrush is not an accredited platform because it is not approved or partnered with any university or government institutes.