Physics Solver apps offer quick solutions to complex problems. These apps are very helpful in homework assignments, handle complex calculations, and reinforce physics concepts through interactive examples.
These apps will reduce error rates and save resources by offering free or lower-cost alternatives to expensive textbooks or software.
Physics problem-solver apps are essential resources for students struggling with complex physics concepts. Popular apps include Mathway, PhyWiz, and Smodin Physics AI Homework Solver.
These solver apps are available for students to help with homework and are particularly useful for those struggling with physics concepts or needing extra help. Overall, physics problem-solver apps are a valuable resource for students.
If you are looking for math solvers, visit 11 Best AI Math Solvers For Homework Problems.
10 Best Physics Problem Solver Apps
There are many Physics Problem Solver Apps for students looking to solve physics problems. Now, check the list of apps.
|Physics Problem Solver Apps||Link|
|PhyWiz provides step-by-step solutions for over 30 physics topics.||PhyWiz|
|Pocket Physics covers physics concepts, equations, and formulas.||Pocket Physics|
|Smodin solves physics assignments by providing accurate and efficient solutions.||Smodin Physics Solver|
|PhysicsProf offers a vast library of Physics equations for users.||PhysicsProf|
|Physics problem solver simplifies physics problems related to motions.||Physics Problem Solver|
|Equate aims to make formula-solving easier and more enjoyable for students.||Equate Formula Solver|
|Monster Physics is an educational game app for children and students.||Monster Physics|
|Crazy Gears improve critical thinking skills and explore physical properties.||Crazy Gears|
|Newtonium solves physics problems and calculates forces on bodies.||Newtonium|
|Moon Phases AR is a 3D app that uses 3D visual imagery to teach users.||Moon Phases AR|
PhyWiz is an app that provides step-by-step solutions for over 30 physics topics, including Kinematics, Forces, Gravity, and Quantum Physics. It provides immediate answers to your questions.
This app uses equations and principles to solve problems. It is available in both free and paid versions and can be accessed offline.
It offers step-by-step solutions for questions. It also offers more than 300 free physics questions for practice.
- It provides over 100 equations at your fingertips.
- It is a free application that does the physics homework for you.
- This app will help students understand and solve their physics homework.
- It covers various topics within physics, such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermodynamics, and more.
Join Now PhyWiz
2. Pocket Physics
Pocket Physics is a free and user-friendly app that covers essential physics concepts, equations, and formulas. It is very suitable for preparing for exams and provides detailed explanations for introductory courses, as well as homework assignments.
This app provides detailed explanations of key concepts, including linear motion and astronomy. It is suitable for all levels of physics. It is also available in English and Polish.
It provides free physics lessons and homework help from basic physics to complex problems. It is also a perfect reference, full of formulas, equations, and images for students.
It provides physics formulas, descriptions, and images for students to use for homework assignments. It provides discrete explanations of critical concepts, including linear motion and astronomy.
- It covers most of the vital concepts, equations, and formulas of physics.
- It also provides introductory physics courses from linear motion to astronomy.
- It is suitable for all levels of physics, from primary school to university.
- This app provides free physics lessons and homework help, from basic physics to complex problems.
Join Now Pocket Physics
3. Smodin Physics Solver (AI Physics Solver)
It is an AI-powered Physics Homework Solver that simplifies the process of completing physics assignments by providing accurate and efficient solutions.
This tool used advanced algorithms and machine learning technology to generate step-by-step solutions in seconds.
It is available 24/7, saves time, and eliminates errors. By using this tool, students can take their physics studies to the next level and overcome frustration and confusion in the subject of physics.
- This tool is very helpful for exams and academic success.
- It provides accurate and efficient solutions to physics problems.
- It can overcome the stress and time-consuming nature of physics homework.
- It uses advanced algorithms to provide accurate and efficient solutions to physics problems.
Join Now Smodin Physics Solver
4. PhysicsProf (Physics Solver for iPad)
PhysicsProf is an app that offers a vast library of Physics equations for users to solve by rearranging them based on inputted data.
It provides step-by-step instructions to boost confidence in solving unaided equations. This app also allows users to change the units of each value.
It covers five topic areas with a wide range of equations, ranging from GCSE to post-16 level. Its five different sections are Motion in 1D, Projectile Motion, Work, Rotational Motion, and Forces.
Users can view possible equations by clicking the ‘Formula’ tab at the bottom of the screen, filtering options by identifying known and unknown variables.
If you are looking for math solvers, visit 9 Best Math Solver Apps For Android & Iphone.
- It allows users to input specific data and solve the equations.
- It provides users with a library of Physics equations to solve at the click of a button.
- It offers a variety of possible equations ranging from GCSE to post-16 level of difficulty.
- Its ability to change the units of inputted values makes it universally suitable for all users.
5. Physics problem solver
If you have difficulties in solving physics problems regarding motions, this app provides the perfect solution to your problems. This app simplifies solving physics problems related to motions by providing results and a step-by-step process.
You will solve problems related to topics such as Uniform linear motion, accelerated linear motion, circular motion, Simple harmonic motion, Force, mass, acceleration, Work, and power.
- It is the best Physics solver app and is free to download.
- Get results and process of physics problems with one click.
- It allows for complex data input with functions like cos(x) and tan(x) and saves solved problems for easy reference.
Join Now Physics Problem Solver.
6. Equate Formula Solver
Equate is a formula solver designed to make education fun and engaging for students and teachers. It covers physics topics, including Einstein to Newton, kinetic energy, potential energy, pressure, projectile motion and magnitude, work, and more.
Equate aims to make formula-solving easier and more enjoyable for students and teachers alike. It offers over 400 equations across Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Economics. It is suitable for various age ranges.
It provides problem-solving and question-building exercises with YouTube links and Wikipedia pages for instant support.
- You can access the app via Google or Facebook accounts/
- Users can solve problems and challenge themselves with questions.
- This app is useful for collating formulas and finding quick solutions.
- Users can ‘Favourite’ useful equations to their library for easy location and use.
Join Now Equate
7. Monster Physics
Monster Physics is an educational game app for children and students designed to introduce and reinforce basic physics principles.
It helps children familiarize themselves with common physics vocabulary terms and allows them to build various objects using 68 included parts.
It teaches basic physics principles like friction, rotation, mass, speed, and velocity. It also encourages users to build and experiment with various physics-based inventions.
It also offers simple tutorials and mind-bending challenges and a separate learning section that introduces players to basic physics concepts.
- It is an educational game for children and adults.
- You can build any object you can imagine using its parts.
- This game is suitable for Key Stage 1 and 2 and higher key stages.
- This app teaches students about the basic principles of physics.
Join Now Monster Physics
8. Crazy Gears
Crazy Gears is a digital puzzle game designed to teach children critical thinking skills and explore the physical properties of mechanisms found in everyday life.
It aims to inspire children to discover and understand the physical properties of these mechanisms. It is recommended for ages 5-9.
It provides seamless interaction, multiple language support, crash-resistant design, bold colors, automatic memory, and special modes for children with CVI.
It provides children with enjoyable early learning activities using the latest technologies, and the game is certified COPPA-compliant by PRIVO.
- This app focuses on STEM problem-solving.
- It is available for Android and iOS devices.
- This app is suitable for children aged 6 – 8 years
- You can use several gears to build different complex machines.
Join Now Crazy Gears
Newtonium is a powerful app for solving physics problems, calculating forces on bodies, and simulating their motion in two dimensions with three degrees of freedom.
Users can build models with physical properties like mass, velocity, size, and position, and the app can show forces in action and automatically stop the simulation when certain conditions are met.
- It allows users to create, load, and save models.
- You can change gravitation, friction, resistance, and collision behavior.
- Users can specify physical properties, use tools, and convert units automatically.
- You can set initial and final conditions, display forces, animate models, and verify energy conservation.
Join Now Newtonium
10. Moon Phases AR
Moon Phases AR is a 3D app that uses 3D visual imagery to teach users about the Sun, Earth, and Moon phases. It includes quizzes, distances, and relative sizes.
It is a new augmented reality (AR) learning app for understanding moon phases. This app uses indoor discovery and outdoor scale views to teach concepts that are not observable using traditional teaching resources.
This app is suitable for middle school, upper primary, and lower school students and can be downloaded for free on ARbyTeachers.com.
- It is an app that uses 3D visual imagery of the Sun, Earth, and Moon.
- It also offers short quizzes for students to check their understanding.
- It allows users to practice identifying the different phases of the moon.
- Users can practically comprehend the distances between the celestial bodies and their relative sizes.
Join Now Moon Phases AR
I have shared the 10 apps to solve physics. Each app has its own features. Overall, PhyWiz, Pocket Physics, PhysicsProf, and Equate Formula Solver are the best apps for solving physics.
What is the website that solves any physics problem?
Smodin Physics Solver and Photo Math are the website that solves any physics problem.
Is there an app like Photomath but for physics?
PhyWiz, Pocket Physics, PhysicsProf, and Equate Formula Solver are the best apps for solving physics.