Nucamp is an affordable online coding bootcamp offering part-time programs in back-end development, front-end web development, full-stack web development, and DevOps with Python. It provides one-on-one mentorship, live online classes, a supportive online community, hands-on projects, and financial aid options.
What is Nucamp?
Nucamp is an affordable coding bootcamp that offers courses in web development and mobile app development. It is designed for everyone, regardless of prior experience. The bootcamp offers 16-week back-end web development courses, 22-week full-stack web and mobile development courses, and an HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap bootcamp for beginners.
Nucamp offers a top-rated and affordable coding bootcamp program for beginners and professionals. This program offers a flexible schedule, with courses available online and part-time. Its bootcamp is designed for work-life balance, with 8-14 hours of self-paced weekday content and 4-hour live workshops on weekends.
Nucamp offers a fair student agreement (FSA) with affordable tuition financing. Students gain technical skills without committing to risky loans. The FSA allows students to pay as low as $0 for 12 months until graduation, with terms ranging from 12, 18, 24, 36, or 48 months with payments as low as $99/month.
The FSA also provides a 70% graduation rate and refunds according to state laws if students do not graduate. Nucamp alumni are employed within 9 months after graduation. This company also offers career services, including one-on-one support sessions, career development courses, hands-on help with resume polishing, and hackathons.
If you are interested in learning how to code and becoming a software developer, Nucamp Coding Bootcamp is a great option.
You may also like Nucamp Review: Is Nucamp Right for You? (6 Pros & Cons)
Nucamp Coding Bootcamp Review
Nucamp coding BootCamp has one of the highest student satisfaction ratings on all coding bootcamp review websites. It is partnered with Google Cloud to integrate Google Cloud into the Full Stack BootCamp. It also provides job-critical experience with deploying and managing websites and apps on the cloud.
Students can collaborate with their classmates and receive instructor guidance. The bootcamp curriculum is designed by learning experts and is based on open-source content from renowned professors. Students can also build their coding portfolio through weekly assignments and projects.
It also provides career and job placement services, including 1:1 career coaching, access to an exclusive job board, and hands-on help with resume and LinkedIn recommendations. The complete software engineering bootcamp path includes HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, full stack web development, Python, and DevOps engineer bootcamps.
Benefits of attending Nucamp Coding Bootcamp:
- Learn from industry experts
- Master the latest technologies and trends in web development
- Get hands-on experience with real-world projects
- Build a portfolio of work to showcase your skills
- Receive career support from Nucamp’s team of experts
- Enjoy a flexible learning schedule
Join Now Nucamp
Nucamp Web Development Bootcamp
Learn the Web Development Fundamentals for beginners focusing on HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap. This part-time and instructor-led programming class offers a flexible schedule with weekly workshops and video lectures. Students can learn at their own pace during the week and live only during workshops.
The course covers technologies like HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap, which are essential for creating web pages and applications. No previous experience with HTML, CSS, or Bootstrap is required, but it is helpful if you have some programming experience.
This Bootcamp covers:
- Week one, Tech Week + Intro to HTML, where students are introduced to classmates and instructors and tools needed for the Bootcamp.
- Week two, Intro to CSS, introduces students to the fundamental elements of HTML and CSS, including building forms and validating them.
- Week three, Introduction to Bootstrap, begins with setting up a web project using Bootstrap, learning about responsive design and the Bootstrap grid system.
- Week four, Advanced Bootstrap, focuses on Bootstrap’s components designed using pure CSS classes.
This bootcamp has been rated as the top coding bootcamp in the US by graduates, with fair student agreements and affordability. It has also been voted the best online coding bootcamp in the USA. Scholarships are available for those needing economic support.
Nucamp Back End, SQL, and DevOps Developer with Python Bootcamp
This 16-week program teaches Python, SQL, and DevOps to build robust applications using Python and SQL. Students can learn at their own pace during the week and live only during workshops. This program also focuses on web development fundamentals, full-stack web development, and DevOps engineer boot camps.
This program covers Python Fundamentals, Data Structures, and Algorithms, as well as SQL and Python. It covers loops, functions, complex data structures, classes, and object-oriented programming concepts.
It also covers modern software engineering practices, including SDLC, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, and deploying apps to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud/Firestore.
The cost of Nucamp Coding Bootcamp depends on the program that you choose. The following is a breakdown of the cost of each program:
|Web Development Fundamentals||$458|
|Backend With SQL, DevOps, and Python||$2,124|
|Front End Web & Mobile Development||$2,124|
|Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp Path||$2,905|
Nucamp also offers a variety of financing options to help students afford the cost of the program. These financing options include:
- Fair Student Agreement (FSA)
- Income Sharing Agreement (ISA)
- Traditional financing options such as student loans and personal loans
- Payment plans
- Employer tuition reimbursement
Students who have questions about the cost of Nucamp Coding Bootcamp or the available financing options should contact Nucamp’s admissions team.
Nucamp Coding Bootcamp offers a variety of financing options to help students afford the program’s cost.
- Fair Student Agreement (FSA): With the FSA, students can pay $0 towards tuition until they graduate and find a job. Once they find a job, students will pay back a percentage of their salary for a set period of time.
- Income Sharing Agreement (ISA): With an ISA, students agree to pay back a percentage of their future income for a set period of time. Students only have to start paying back their ISA once they find a job that earns a certain amount.
- Traditional Financing Options: Students can work with Nucamp’s financial aid team to find the financing option that is best for them.
- Payment Plans: It also offers payment plans for students who want to pay for the program upfront. Students can choose to pay for the program in full or to spread their payments out over a period of time.
- Scholarships: Nucamp also offers a variety of scholarships to students who meet certain criteria. Students can visit the Nucamp website to learn more about the available scholarships.
Nucamp Coding Bootcamp is committed to making its program affordable for all students. With its various financing options, Nucamp can help students find the best way to pay for the program. Students with questions about financing options should contact Nucamp’s financial aid team.
Who should attend the Nucamp Coding Bootcamp?
- Anyone interested in learning how to code and becoming a software developer
- People who want to make a career change
- People who want to learn new skills to advance their careers
- People who want to start their own businesses
How to apply to Nucamp Coding Bootcamp
To apply to Nucamp Coding Bootcamp, complete the application form carefully, practice for the coding challenge, and be prepared to answer questions about your experience, career goals, and interest in Nucamp during the phone interview. Apply at least 6 weeks before the cohort start and pay a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to secure your spot.
To apply to Nucamp Coding Bootcamp, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Nucamp Coding Bootcamp website and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account and fill out the application form.
- Complete the coding challenge.
- Schedule a phone interview with a Nucamp admissions counselor.
- Application Form: The application form requires basic information like name, contact, education, coding experience, career goals, and interest in Nucamp.
- Coding Challenge: The coding challenge is a simple task to evaluate your basic coding skills.
- Phone Interview: The phone interview provides an opportunity to learn about Nucamp, answer admissions counselor questions, and ask questions about the program.
Nucamp Bootcamp Reviews On User Based
Here are the ratings of Nucamp on different platforms:
- Trustpilot: 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on over 3,000 reviews
- App Store: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on over 100,000 reviews
- Google Play: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on over 500,000 reviews
According to Switchup.org, Users Said:
Leila Sabolic: NuCamp is the TRUTH!!
Gloria Treider: Transformative Learning at Nucamp: A Thrilling Journey
Anonymous: I enrolled in Nucamp because it was instructor-led and affordable at $354 a month.
Nucamp Comparison to Other Platforms
Nucamp is a well-respected coding bootcamp with a good track record of success. However, there are many other coding boot camps and online learning platforms that offer similar programs. Here is a comparison of Nucamp to some other relevant platforms:
|Platform||Cost||Program length||Learning Format||Curriculum||Career support|
|Nucamp||Paid||4-22 weeks||Immersive, full-time, and part-time||Developed by industry professionals, covers the latest technologies and trends||Job guarantee program|
|FreeCodeCamp||Free||Self-paced||Self-paced||Comprehensive, covers a wide range of topics||None|
|Udacity||Paid||3-12 months||Self-paced||Developed by industry professionals, covers the latest technologies and trends||Career coaching and job search assistance|
|Coursera||Paid||2-12 months||Self-paced||Developed by universities and industry partners, covers a wide range of topics||Career coaching and job search assistance|
|Codecademy||Paid||Self-paced||Self-paced||Comprehensive, covers a wide range of programming languages and technologies||Career coaching and job search assistance|
As you can see, Nucamp is similar to other coding bootcamps in cost, program length, and learning format.
Does Nucamp help you get a job?
Yes, Nucamp helps you get a job. Nucamp’s Career Services team provides students one-on-one coaching, resume reviews, and job search assistance. 90% of Nucamp graduates are employed as software developers within six months. Nucamp graduates also earn an average salary of $75,000 per year.
Nucamp offers career coaching, resume reviews, job search assistance, a job board, and a job guarantee program to help students get a job in the tech industry. Career coaches help develop career goals, create resumes, prepare for interviews, and provide feedback on resumes. They also help identify job openings and prepare for interviews. If students don’t find a job within six months, Nucamp refunds tuition.
How long is the Nucamp coding BootCamp?
The length of the Nucamp Coding Bootcamp depends on the program that you choose. The following is a breakdown of the length of each program:
- Web Development Fundamentals: 4 weeks
- Backend With SQL, DevOps, and Python: 16 weeks
- Front End Web & Mobile Development: 17 weeks
- Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp Path: 22 weeks
Nucamp also offers a variety of part-time programs that can be completed over a longer period of time. Students will spend 4-6 hours per day learning and coding.
What is the difference between Nucamp and FreeCodeCamp?
Here is a table that summarizes the key differences between Nucamp and FreeCodeCamp:
|Program length||4-22 weeks||Self-paced|
|Learning format||Learning Format||Self-paced|
|Curriculum||Developed by industry professionals, covers the latest technologies and trends||Comprehensive, covers a wide range of topics|
|Career support||Job guarantee program||None|
If you are serious about learning how to code and becoming a software developer quickly, Nucamp is a good option to consider. If you are on a tight budget or want to learn at your own pace, FreeCodeCamp is a good option.
NuCamp is a coding bootcamp that offers part-time, online programs in Back End, SQL, DevOps with Python (16 weeks), Front End Web & Mobile. It is a cheap coding bootcamp compared to many competitors, with an immaculate price point.
Its Bootcamp offers an affordable education with talented instructors and a great support community. Students can become web developers in weeks. Nucamp’s CEO, Ludo, has responded to a review of the bootcamp on LinkedIn. However, the bootcamp is only worth it if you are interested in this style of education. The education at Nucamp will be a challenging one, but it is a good starting point for those looking to advance their skills.