If you are looking for Thai apps to improve your language skills, then this article is perfect for you. Apps are the best way to learn a language. If you want to develop your Thai language skills from beginning to advanced level, then online language apps are the best way to start.
Language learning apps provide various resources, including vocabulary lessons, grammar explanations, cultural insights, and more.
Many apps have built-in communities or forums where you can connect with fellow learners, share experiences, and seek help. Some also offer support from language experts or tutors.
Top 10 Apps to Learn Thai
This article lists the best apps for learning Thai, including Ling, ThaiTongue, SpeakThai, Ling App, Learn Thai, Pocket Thai Master, Duolingo, and Babbel. These apps offer various learning resources, including interactive games audio and video lessons.
Ling is a Thai language gamification app that offers updated content through interactive games and fun activities. It is designed to be authentic in pronunciation while providing a good start in learning Thai.
Duolingo and Babbel are two popular Thai learning apps, with the latter being the best alternative to Duolingo. They are much cheaper than traditional language courses and offer real-world conversations with app-based lessons. Babbel helps users learn vocabulary words and culture in just 10 minutes a day.
Live Fluent is another app that offers live language exchanges, where users can find their perfect language buddy and learn why language exchanges are so effective. This app allows users to practice speaking and listening to native speakers, making it an effective tool for learning Thai.
1. Learn Thai with Cudoo
It is a language learning platform that offers courses and resources for individuals interested in learning the Thai language. It offers comprehensive courses related to different topics of the Thai language, including vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and cultural insights.
Users will learn Thai online with an in-depth theoretical understanding and practical exposure. The certified, experienced, and dedicated team of instructors provides all courses and lessons.
Its instructors will also make learners well-versed in tones. This app teaches everything any learner needs to be able to embrace this language properly.
- This is the best app that offers courses for all level learners.
- You will learn a new language is a unique experience in itself.
- It provides the most enjoyable and engaging learning experience to learn Thai quickly.
- Its instructors will also make learners well-versed in tones, pronunciation, and other aspects of language.
Each course has its own price. It offers 5 courses to learn Thai, and its cost starts from $12.99 to $149.99.
Learn More About Cudoo
2. Simply Learn App
This app is very helpful in learning the basic and advanced concepts of the Thai language. It makes your life in Thailand easier because you will learn Thai from a native speaker using the Simply Learn App.
You will learn Thai with 1000+ phrases in 30+ categories. Learners will also learn basic words and phrases of the Thai language for free. This App makes your life easier when learning a new language.
- It offers 1000+ phrases in 40 categories.
- Users will review vocab just before they forget them.
- It offers a high-quality sound recorded by a native Thai speaker.
- It offers a Thai quiz to test your skills with a fun language quiz.
- This app has an excellent design, and it is easy to navigate.
Learn More About Simply Learn App
It is an online language learning platform that focuses on teaching the Thai language. It offers a variety of lessons, resources, and tools to help individuals learn Thai effectively.
It offers interactive and engaging, incorporating audio clips, videos, quizzes, and exercises. These interactive elements enhance learning and retention. It is the best app to improve reading, writing, grammar, or cultural skills.
After joining this platform, You will get access to Audio & video lessons, Vocabulary Lists, SRS Flashcards, a Personal Word Bank, a Personal teacher, Ongoing assessments, Hand-graded assessments, Multiple-choice assessments, and a Certificate of Completion.
- You will learn 1-on-1 with your own Thai teacher.
- Your teacher will also provide you with personal feedback.
- Learners can speed up their learning with 15+ powerful study tools.
- Its teachers slow down and explain every word and phrase.
- It offers word lists, slideshows, and flashcards to remember previous lessons.
- Its lessons take you by the hand and guide you through real Thai conversations.
Its basic plan costs $4 per month, premium plan costs $10 per month, and premium plus plan costs $23 Monthly.
Learn More About Thaipod101
This app provides an opportunity to learn Thai from 62 mother tongues. You will play 30 effective learning games to learn Thai. Its courses are developed by certified linguists and acting teachers.
It offers 6,000 Thai words to build a practical vocabulary of useful nouns, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, etc. It also offers 5,000 Thai phrases for travelling, business, or daily conversations.
This app offers 11,000 illustrations to help memorize the new vocabulary. It offers 300,000 audio recordings recorded by professional voice actors.
- You will become a master in both written and spoken Thai.
- Learn 15,000 words and phrases categorized into 350 topics.
- You will get detailed feedback on your progress and analyze your learning stats.
- It improves your speaking skills and pronunciation with the help of Speech Recognition.
- Users can search and find quickly the word or phrase they need in any real-life conversation.
- You will Increase your motivation and learning speed by playing 30 language learning games.
Its monthly cost is $3.99, annual cost is $21.99, and lifetime plan cost is $49.99.
Learn More About fun easy learn.
It is an online language learning platform that offers apps and resources for learning various languages, including Thai. It offers an engaging and interactive learning experience for learners of different ages and skill levels.
You will learn Thai with fun games, grammar, expressions, and the alphabet. It covers lessons related to topics such as greetings, hobbies, food, animals, language difficulties, travel phrases, adjectives and verbs, shopping, directions, numbers, school, and telling the time.
Users will play games and quizzes that make learning Thai enjoyable. It is available for Google Play Store, Windows, and iOS.
- Users can quickly find a word in the Search Section.
- You will learn the Thai alphabet, pronunciation, and expressions.
- It offers 2000+ common words and phrases to learn Thai quickly.
- You will learn Thai by Playing audio, picture, word, and animation games.
- Its lesson is translated by native speakers and not by computers/online translators.
Its basic app is free, but the more advanced ones are paid.
Learn More About Luvlingua
6. Lingo Play
It is the best app to learn Thai. It offers courses and resources for individuals looking to learn various languages, including Thai. This app provides different types of content, such as audio recordings, videos, quizzes, and exercises.
Lingo Play offers audio recordings by native speakers that are commonly included to enhance listening and pronunciation skills. Its language learning lessons are available on the web and on your iOS and Android devices.
Its Thai words, phrases, and lessons are structured to learn the language quickly and easily. Learners can track their progress and monitor their improvement over time.
- This app keeps your Thai vocabulary updated.
- You will improve your Thai vocabulary with the LinGo Play app.
- Its Thai vocabulary app exercises are essential for your success.
- You will discover thousands of new words and phrases in the Thai language.
- When you complete your Lingo course, You will get a certificate in the Thai language in the app.
Its Weekly cost is $7.99, Monthly cost is $29.99, and Annual cost is $89.99.
Learn More About Lingo-play
Italki offers customizable 1-on-1 lessons and group classes related to 150+ languages, including the more popular languages, Including Thai.
Certified teachers provide content and classes that fit your budget and schedule. It also offers content to pass the language exams.
This is the perfect platform if anyone wants to pass an examination like IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE, BEC, PET, CAE, CPE, KET, and ILEC.
- It connects you with native teachers according to your interests.
- It offers a free community where you can ask questions and practice Thai.
- Its teachers tailor their language classes to your current level (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- You will learn and exchange with native teachers who will teach you everything to learn Thai.
- You will practice your conversation skills, learn about new cultures and grow professionally.
Italki lessons generally range from $10 to $50 per hour. Many teachers charge less than $10 per hour, and some tutors charge more than $50. Remember, a higher price doesn’t mean higher quality lessons.
Learn More About Italki
Clozemaster is a gamified learning platform that offers content related to 70+ languages, including the most popular language such as Thai. It has a massive library of sentences, phrases, and full texts that cover many different topics.
This app provides fill-in-the-blank exercises, gamified learning techniques, and thousands of sentences to improve your Thai vocabulary skills.
This app also offers features such as spaced repetition, which helps reinforce learning through strategic repetition of challenging words and phrases.
- It has a massive library of sentences and phrases.
- It offers a spaced repetition system for practice.
- Native speakers record their audio lessons.
- Text-to-speech is available depending on your device.
- You will play sentences grouped by difficulty and the Fluency Fast Track.
Clozemaster offers 3 subscription plans (Monthly, yearly, and Lifetime). Its monthly cost is $8.00, and its annual cost is $60.00. It also offers a lifetime access plan, and its cost is $140.
Learn More About Clozemaster.
Glossika is the best language learning platform for those who want to become fluent in a new language. It offers content related to 60+ languages, including Thai.
It is the best app for improving Thai language skills. It offers audio recordings through native speakers, written transcripts, and translations to improve listening, speaking, and writing skills.
This app is the best way to get started if you want to improve your Thai speaking abilities and gain conversation confidence. It also offers additional vocabulary lists, grammar guides, and pronunciation exercises.
- 7-day free trial with full access to all content.
- Learn multiple languages at the same time.
- Best for reading, writing, speaking, & listening skills.
- You can download Glossika Sessions for Offline Use.
- It offers thousands of sentences with clear audio recorded by native speakers.
- You will learn Thai while driving, commuting, or exercising with Listening Mode.
Its monthly cost with one language access is $16.99, and the unlimited access to 60+ languages plan costs $30.99 per month.
Learn More About Glossika.
Tandem is an excellent app for finding a language exchange partner from anywhere in the world. This app connects language learners who are interested in practising and improving their language skills.
It is the best app to improve vocabulary knowledge because you can correct words with its in-app translation feature, which will help you to compose a message or translate an incoming one.
- It also offers a certificate for your resume.
- It is a Free Language Exchange app.
- Easy way to find a language partner.
- It improves your speaking skills using voice notes, audio, and video calls.
- Its in-app translation feature helps you compose a message or translate an incoming one.
- Users will help each other learn difficult language parts with its message correction and comment features.
Its monthly cost is $13.99, the 3-month cost is $31.99 ($10.67 per month), and the annual plan cost is $79.99.
Learn More About Tandem
11. Live Fluent
LiveFluent is a subscription-based language learning platform that offers courses in over 16 languages, including Thai. It provides interactive lessons covering reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills, native-speaker audio recordings, flashcards, quizzes, and a personal learning dashboard.
The Thai course is designed for learners of all levels, starting with the basics of the Thai alphabet and pronunciation. Its effectiveness depends on individual learning styles and preferences, but LiveFluent’s Thai course suits those seeking a comprehensive and interactive learning experience.
- A comprehensive course that covers all four language skills
- Interactive lessons with native-speaker audio recordings and transcripts
- Flashcards, quizzes, and other learning activities
- Personal learning dashboard to track your progress
- Affordable subscription price
LiveFluent offers a free trial, so you can try the platform before you commit to a subscription. After the free trial, LiveFluent offers a variety of subscription plans, starting at $14.99 per month. The subscription cost will vary depending on the plan you choose and the length of your commitment.
Join Now Live Fluent
All apps are good for learning Thai from beginner level to advanced. Thaipod101, Italki, and Clozemaster are the best apps for beginners, Intermediate, and advanced learning to develop Thai language skills.
What is the best app to learn to speak Thai?
Thaipod101, Italki, and Clozemaster are the best apps for beginners, Intermediate, and advanced learning to develop Thai language skills.
Can I learn Thai on my own?
Yes, You can learn the Thai language with the help of apps. Thaipod101, Italki, Glossika, and Clozemaster are the best apps to develop Thai language skills.