If you are looking for apps to learn Italian from the beginning to become fluent, this article is perfect for you. Apps are the best way to learn Italian because it offers various type of content, such as vocabulary lessons, grammar explanations, listening exercises, and cultural insights.
Many language learning apps offer interactive exercises, quizzes, and games that engage learners and provide immediate feedback.
It also offers audio content for practising listening and pronunciation skills. Apps are easily accessible on smartphones, tablets, and computers, allowing you to learn anytime and anywhere.
Top 11 Apps to Learn Italian
There are many apps to learn Italian. If you want to develop your language skills from beginner to advanced, apps are the best way to start.
If you have the time and desire to study Italian more intensively, Italian immersion is a great way to become fluent even faster. Other apps for learning Spanish include attending language classes or courses, benefiting from immersion (Italian media, movies, music), attending a language exchange, and using mobile apps.
Learning Italian as a second language can be achieved through listening to native speakers and practising with friends. Some of the best apps for learning Italian include Busuu, Rosetta Stone, and Duolingo.
These apps offer bite-size lessons based on science and are suitable for beginners and those who want to become fluent in Italian. However, becoming fluent in another language requires patience and perseverance.
Fluenz is a language learning platform that offers interactive language courses for various languages. It offers hundreds of videos with beautiful explanations of how Italian works.
This app actually teaches the language from scratch and takes you to elegant fluency. It offers an amazing community of users making Fluenz the real choice to learn Italian.
The Fluenz app is designed to prepare you for the most important and common situations you will face in the Italian-speaking world.
- Its content is divided into 5 levels.
- It is made for English Speakers.
- You will develop a strong foundation in how the language works.
- Users will build their skills through practice with key verbs and adjectives.
- You will get downloadable lessons, podcasts, and flashcards within the app.
Fluenz Italian cost with discount is $398 (Orignal Price $408)
Learn More About Fluenz App
Lingvist is a language learning app developed by scientists and language experts that teaches vocabulary better than anyone else in the world. It is available for Android and Ios devices.
You will learn the words you need and improve your vocabulary in as little as 10 minutes daily. Its program uses AI to map your knowledge and tailor the course around what you need to learn to progress quickly and effectively.
Users will submit their own words, images, or text, and Lingvist will automatically gather vocabulary related to the theme.
- Its sentence has audio to improve your listening skills.
- You will learn the vocabulary that appears most often in a language first.
- Its AI works intelligently to provide an appropriate context for vocabulary.
- You will learn grammar passively like a native with its bite-sized sentences.
- Its language experts have crafted a list of resources to help you progress faster.
The Monthly plan cost is $4.99, and the annual plan cost is $39.99, which means $3.99 per month.
Learn More About Lingvist
Bravolol is a language learning app that offers a convenient and accessible way to learn and practice various languages. This app has many useful Italian phrases and words to learn quickly.
Users will listen to pronunciation recorded by a native Italian speaker. After that, they can also record and play back their own voice to practice their Italian speaking skills.
Its flashcard system is a valuable tool for memorizing words more effectively over time. This app has a straightforward design that makes navigation easy and learning enjoyable.
- When Users tap a phrase, the app speaks it aloud.
- Learners will learn useful Italian phrases & words.
- Native Italian speaker record audio lessons.
- You can also download the lessons for offline use.
- It offers voice recording & playback features to improve speaking skills.
Learn More About Bravolol Italian
You will learn Italian for free & offline with FunEasyLearn. This app is very helpful to improve reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Users will develop strong communication skills and enjoy playing games at the same time.
It offers 30 easy games for kids and adults to learn all the basic concepts of Italian. It controls every step of your learning process. Its short lessons are very helpful for those who have a short time to view lessons.
You will learn Italian phrases and expressions and communicate freely in daily situations, when traveling abroad, and even during business discussions.
- It offers 6,000 Italian words to build a useful vocabulary.
- This app analyzes your performance by tracking your progress.
- You will learn all the letters and sounds and improve your pronunciation.
- It offers the most common sentences into topics to make learning more convenient.
- Users will learn how to read and find out the pronunciation peculiarities of the Italian language.
Its monthly cost is $3.99, annual cost is $21.99, and lifetime plan cost is $49.99.
Learn More About fun easy learn.
This app offers interesting lessons and courses for beginners, intermediates, and experts who want to brush up on their memory. Native speaker teaches it all lesson.
It provides you with a competitive environment to keep you motivated. This app teaches you how to learn a foreign language quickly and effectively in only 10-15 minutes daily.
It offers useful functions that enable you to do exercises, take tests, or only study what you have gotten wrong. Its vocabulary trainer app exercises enable you to test your grammar and vocabulary.
- You will get your certificate in the Italian language in the app.
- This is the best app to test your knowledge of foreign vocabulary.
- It offers thousands of bright flashcards to learn words and phrases.
- Its Italian vocabulary app exercises are essential for your success.
- You will improve your language vocabulary in just 5 to 10 minutes per day.
Its Weekly cost is $7.99, Monthly cost is $29.99, and Annual cost is $89.99.
Learn More About Lingo-play
Duolingo is the most popular platform for learning a new language. It offers courses and content related to 30+ languages, including Italian. It is the best platform for those who want to improve their reading, listening, and speaking skills.
Duolingo is available for free if you want to improve your Italian skills from the beginning level. You will also build your skills daily with engaging exercises and playful characters.
It also offers listening exercises, speaking practice, reading comprehension, and writing exercises to develop language skills. Learners will also get a 14-day free trial in the Duolingo Plus plan.
- It is available for free for basic learning.
- Its practice feature is helpful to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
- Its lessons help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
- It is designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide.
- This app has 300+ million learners, and you will stay motivated with competitive Leaderboards.
Duolingo’s super monthly cost is $12.99 per month, and the annual plan cost is $83.99 ($6.99 per month).
Learn More About Duolingo.
LingoDeer offers courses and resources related to 11+ languages, including Italian. If anyone wants to gain fluency & mastery in a new language, then this is the perfect platform.
It offers 200+ Lessons related to grammar and vocabulary for those who want to boost their skills from the beginner level to the intermediate level.
This platform offers 200+ grammar and vocabulary lessons for intermediate-level learners. It has a fast-growing community of language enthusiasts from all over the world.
- It offers Short, interactive lessons that fit into your daily plan.
- It provides a clear learning path tailored to your target language.
- You will Listen and speak studio-recorded audio from native speakers.
- Users will read & write in a unique alphabet system like Italian or Japanese.
- You will get tips & notes within lessons to help you build sentences confidently.
Its monthly plan cost is $14.99, and its Quarterly plan cost is $39.99. The Yearly plan cost of this platform is $159.99 (offers time $79.99).
Learn More About LingoDeer
Babbel is the most popular language-learning platform for beginners and intermediate learners. It offers content and resources related to 14 languages, including Italian.
A certified language teacher provides all classes. Babbel offers live classes related to limited languages, including Italian. It is the best platform to improve listening, speaking, and reading skills related to a new language.
- It also provides live virtual classes.
- It offers podcasts to learn new vocabulary.
- A certified language teacher provides all classes.
- Best App for listening, speaking, and reading skills.
- It provides useful tips & tricks as you learn.
- Its experts build every language course tailored to your native language.
In the monthly plan, you will get access to 1 language for learning. Its 1-month cost is $13.95. Its 3-month cost is $50.70. Babbel’s 6-month subscription plan costs $50.70, and the 12-month plan costs $83.40.
Learn More About Babbel.
Busuu is the best language learning platform that offers courses and content to learn 14+ languages, Including Italian. It offers an interactive community where you will practice your language skills and exchange local language tips with the global community of learners.
This is the best app to learn Italian because you will build foundational language skills with plenty of speaking, listening, reading, and writing practice.
- You will learn the language that will really take you places.
- It is trusted by a global community of 120 million learners.
- Learners will get a language certificate after completion of all lessons.
- You will learn step-by-step with bite-sized lessons created by native speakers.
- It provides plenty of practice and lots of opportunities to test your progress.
Its monthly cost is $13.95 per month. Its 6-month cost is $50.70 ($8.45 per month). Its annual plan cost with a discount is $41.70 (original price $83.40).
Learn More About Busuu.
LingQ is the best online language-learning platform that offers a huge course library related to 40+ languages, including Italian. Its Spaced Repetition System is an excellent feature for memorizing the most difficult or most popular words.
Its machine-learning algorithm will help to determine the right content for you. This app also offers Live Tutoring and Writing Correction features with a premium plus plan.
- Learners can save new vocabulary using multiple integrated dictionary resources.
- This app keeps all your learning statistics, including listening and reading time.
- It offers 1000s of hours of downloadable audio files with transcripts.
- Users can review vocabulary using the SRS review system.
- You will study offline and update data when back online.
Its monthly cost is $12.99, the 6-month cost is $71.94 ($11.99 per month), the annual cost is $107.88 ($8.99 per month), and the 24-month cost is $191.76 ( $7.99 per month).
Learn More About LingQ.
Glossika is the best language learning platform for those who want to become fluent in a new language. It offers content related to 60+ languages, including Italian.
It offers audio recordings through native speakers, written transcripts, and translations to improve listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- It offers spaced repetition algorithm for practice.
- You will get Natural audio from native speakers.
- You can download new and reviewed content directly to your app.
- It offers thousands of sentences with clear audio recorded by native speakers.
- You will learn a language while driving, commuting, or exercising with Listening Mode.
Its monthly cost with one language access is $16.99, and the unlimited access to 60+ languages plan costs $30.99 per month.
Learn More About Glossika.
All apps are suitable for those who want to develop their Italian skills from beginner level to advanced. Its learning apps offer interactive exercises, quizzes, and games that engage learners and provide immediate feedback. Duolingo, LingoDeer, Babbel, and Busuu are the best apps to learn Italian.
What is the best app to use to learn Italian?
Duolingo, LingoDeer, Babbel, and Busuu are the best apps to learn Italian.
What is a good free app to learn Italian?
Duolingo is a good free app to learn Italian. This app provides all the basic lessons to learn Italian.
What app will make me fluent in Italian?
Babbel and Glossika are the best apps for advance learners who want to become fluent In Italian.