In this Le Wagon Review, we will discuss the pros and cons, Teams, lessons, discounts, Coding tutorials, certificate worth, Web Development Bootcamp, Data Science Bootcamp, Community, Financing Options, costs, free courses, support, and other alternatives & Competitors of this platform.
You may be asking yourself, Is Le Wagon data science worth it? Is Le Wagon recognized? Is Le Wagon for beginners? What does Le Wagon teach? How much does Le Wagon cost? What company is similar to Le Wagon?
If you want to know about all the answers to these questions, this article is perfect for you because it covers a complete in-depth Le Wagon Review.
What is Le Wagon?
Le Wagon was created in 2013 by Boris Paillard, Romain Paillard and Sébastien Saunier. It is the best platform for those who are interested in web development and data. It also offers a free live webinar for web development, data analytics, or UX design.
According to Simillerweb, The Monthly traffic of Le Wagon is 700k+. It has mostly visitors from France, Brazil, and the United Kingdom. It also has 20,000 graduates worldwide and a 93% employment rate.
This platform offers 400-hour Career changing Bootcamp programs related to Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Its career services help you to land your dream job.
Le Wagon has 20,000 alumni and 1,500 tech experts and professors. Learners can easily benefit from life-long access to the course material.
It is available in different locations such as Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Le Wagon Review Verdict
Le Wagon is a coding bootcamp offering full-time, part-time, and online programs in web development, data science, and data engineering. With campuses in over 40 cities worldwide, the school is known for its immersive learning approach, small class sizes, and experienced instructors.
Its curriculum is designed to equip students with the skills needed to secure a job in the tech industry. Le Wagon has a strong track record of success, with 94% of graduates finding a job within six months of graduation.
- It has 985+ hiring partners.
- It is available in 45+ Cities.
- It also has BCS accreditation.
- It has 20,000 alumni and 1,500 tech experts.
- Offers 400-hour career-changing changing Bootcamp.
- No Job Guarantee.
- No Free Access
Le Wagon Rating
Le Wagon has a rating of 4.98 stars on SwitchUp and a 4.7-star rating on Course Report.
Overall, Le Wagon is the best platform for those who want to boost their career or get a job in web development or data. This platform does not offer a job guarantee. If you are interested in the job guarantee program, then Thinkful and Springboard are the best options.
Who is Le Wagon For?
If you want to launch your career in tech as a web developer, data scientist, or data analyst with a life-changing BootCamp, Le Wagon is the best way to start. It also offers Skill courses related to Web Analytics, Python, Machine Learning, Data Automation, and Data Analytics.
Le Wagon for Business
This platform allows your employees to become more productive, creative, and successful with hands-on tech and data training. Two thousand five hundred trained employees trust this platform and provide good reviews. It also has +1 000 Supported partners Worldwide.
It is very helpful for your business due to the following:
- It improves your team’s decision-making by better leveraging your data and tools.
- It teaches your experts the latest data and engineering skills to gain agility.
This platform creates personalized services that are better adapted to your customers, reduce your costs, and improve your responsiveness to the market. It is very helpful for everyone to make better decisions and predictions.
Le Wagon Career Services
Its career services will prepare you to land a tech job through personal coaching and a network of 985 hiring partners. Its team guides you in your career path and reviews your application strategy and documents.
Its career services are very helpful due to its features.
- Boost your professional profile: You will become highly hireable by boosting your CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
- Hear inspiring talks from tech experts: You will learn how to land a job in data and get advice from freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Get recruited by hiring partners: You will meet face-to-face with companies actively. You will also become able to ask all your recruitment questions to experts.
Le Wagon Price
Le Wagon does not share the price of the program. Its cost is different for different cities because it is available in 40+ Cities. For Example, In London
This platform offers a 6-month payment plan, and you need to pay £2,500 to secure your seat on the course and then pay the remaining balance over 6 monthly instalments.
- The total tuition fee of the Web Development program is £7,000.
- The total tuition fee of the Data Science program is £7400.
It also offers Upfront payment, where you will get a 5% to 10% discount on your tuition fees.
Le wagon Certificate
Le Wagon offers a certificate after completion of the Bootcamp or career course. When you complete all coding tutorials and projects, then he can easily access the certificate.
Its certificate includes the program name, Student name, CEO Signature, Le Wagon logo, Course outline, Course Duration, certificate numbers, and completion date. It also has BCS accreditation. So its certificate has good value.
Le Wagon Bootcamp
Le Wagon offers a Career-changing Bootcamp related to Web & Data. You will get 400 hours of content and Live classes in these Bootcamp. It also offers a free live webinar for web development, data analytics, or UX design.
This career path is divided into 6 modules: full-time for 2 months or part-time for 6 months. You will learn how to build web applications from scratch and land your dream job as a developer.
- In the 1st module, You will learn how to write your first programs, manipulate variables, functions, data structures, and more.
- In the 2nd, Learn Object-Oriented principles, the most used design patterns, and the Model-View-Controller.
- In the 3rd, Learn Relational databases, SQL, and how to connect your database to your software with an ORM.
- In 5th, You will learn Web app development, Ruby on Rails, Deployment, and Testing.
- In 6th, Learn how to build your web app from scratch. This program is available in 45 locations worldwide or online.
This career path is divided into 6 modules: full-time for 2 months or part-time for 6 months. Learn the fundamentals of data science and land your dream job.
- In the 1st module, Learn how to extract data from relational databases, manipulate big data matrices, and build visualizations.
- In 2nd, Learn how to survive the data preparation phase of a vast dataset and extract insights by interpreting statistical results.
- In 3rd, Learn data preparation, feature engineering, model selection, maths intuitions, and numerical implementations of ML models.
- In the 4th, Learn concepts related to TensorFlow, Keras, and Google Colab.
- In the 5th, Learn VS code, command line, Google Cloud, Virtual Machines, SSH for the trainer, MLflow, Docker, and Streamlit for the front end.
- In the 6th Module, Learn how to build real data science projects. This program is available in 45 locations worldwide or online.
You will learn fundamental data analytics skills and land the most in-demand job in Data. This career path is divided into 6 modules: full-time for 2 months or part-time for 6 months. In the 1st module, You will learn Product, Sales, Marketing, and Finance analysis.
- In the 2nd, Learn the principle of APIs with the Airbyte tool, automation tools, Fivetran, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics 4.
- In the 3rd module, Learn all the techniques to centralize and transform your data in a data warehouse and create effective dashboards.
- In the 4th, Learn how to build the clearest, interactive charts and dashboards and check the significance of your recommendations with statistics.
- In the 5th, Learn how to predict the future with the Python sklearn and prophet libraries. In the 6th, Learn how to Perform an A to Z data analysis project with real data.
Is Le Wagon Worth it?
Yes, Le Wagon has a good Worth of money and time. It is the best platform for those who are interested in web development and data. It also has 20,000 graduates worldwide and a 93% employment rate.
Le Wagon also has 20,000 alumni and 1,500 tech experts and professors. Learners can easily benefit from life-long access to the course material. It also has BCS accreditation. So its certificate has good value.
Le Wagon Alternative & Competitors
There are many alternatives to Le Wagon. Brainstation, Ironhack, and Coding Temple are the best alternatives and Competitors of this platform.
Le Wagon vs. Brainstation
Brainstation is the best platform for those who want to build their career in Software Engineering, UX Design, Data Science, Web Development, and Digital Marketing, while Le Wagon is the best way to start If you want to launch your career in tech as a web developer, data scientist, or data analyst with a life-changing BootCamp. Learn More About Brainstation Review.
Le Wagon vs. Ironhack
Ironhack is the best online resource for those who want to build their career in the tech industry because it offers immersive Bootcamps in Web Development, UX/UI Design, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity, while Le Wagon is the best platform for those who want to boost their career or get a job in web development or data. Learn More Ironhack Review.
Le Wagon vs. Coding Temple
Coding Temple is the perfect source of learning for those who want to upgrade their skills in the tech industry because it offers coding Bootcamp related to Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, and Quality Assurance, while Le Wagon offers 400-hour Career changing Bootcamp programs related to Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics. Learn More Coding Temple Review.
Is Le Wagon Legit?
Yes, Le Wagon is legit and safe. You will get a good worth of your investment and time. I have already joined this platform. All of its content, Projects, Curriculum, Live classes, and resources have a good worth of money and time.
Le Wagon was created in 2013 by Boris Paillard, Romain Paillard and Sébastien Saunier. It is the best platform for those who are interested in web development and data. According to Simillerweb, The Monthly traffic of Le Wagon is 700k+.
Conclusion: Le Wagon Review
Le Wagon offers immersive web development and data courses through live classes, with 985+ hiring partners and a 93% employment rate. With BCS accreditation and a high-value certificate, it is the best platform for those aspiring to build their career in web development, data science, and data analytics.
This bootcamp is criticized for its lack of mobile support and its focus on coding. Some reviews suggest Le Wagon is a disguised and legalized training scam for people in precarious situations or business students and does not qualify students for specific jobs.
Is Le Wagon recognized?
Yes, Many people provide a positive review related to Le Wagon. It is the best and most recognized coding bootcamp. According to Trustpilot, The Average rating of Le Wagon is 4.8 out of 5.
Is Le Wagon Good for Beginners?
Yes, If you are a beginner and want to build your career in Web Development, Data Science, and Data Analytics, then Le Wagon is the perfect platform.
How much does Le Wagon cost?
Le Wagon does not share the price of the program. Its cost differs for different cities because it is available in 40+ Cities. In London, Its Web Development program costs £7,000, and its Data Science program costs £7400.